Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to sync layer states at once?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kylei7449
391 Views, 1 Reply

Any way to sync layer states at once?

Working with layer states is a great tool until you need to make changes. Instead of having to open LS Manager's Editor and editing each layer state (lots of them) and making changes to the layers I need to update (times x number of layer states), what I want to do is use my layer filters in Layer Manager to easily make the property changes I need across multiple xrefs at one time and then sync all those changes to all viewports overriding the properties saved in the layer states. Is that possible? (Lisp or otherwise) OR, how do I apply a viewport override to all viewports not just the active vp (without having to go to every single viewport and making these changes manually)? The easiest way to isolate the changes needed is creating layer filters, but I need those changes to be reflected automatically back to the layer states. Otherwise, I have no choice but to redo every layer state and there's no layer filters in the Editor, so it's hunt and peck.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
abubakars
in reply to: kylei7449

Try with Free tool LayoutManager to apply the layer state to all viewports or similar size viewport etc.

Viewport-Apply Layer States.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost