Did you mean: 

AdApplicationFrame.dll

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3843 Views, 3 Replies

AdApplicationFrame.dll

hi guys,

I just have an Issue about AutoCad 2012. i've used it yesterday but when i'm opening it today, it give me this error:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Delayload "AdApplicationFrame.dll" Module Not Found Exception at fd7e9e5dh.

I try also to re-install the Microsoft Net4 Framework. but still the same error appear.

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

I would run a repair and if that doesn't help, do a complete reinstall.
It *sounds* like a conflict with that .dll
Maybe another program was installed that overwrote the adsk one?
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

i re-install the AutoCad just now but still the same error on .dll.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Some people have had luck ripping out the .NET completely and reinstalling the full 4.0 redistributable.  I was thinking I recall this being a problem if you had the old AutoCAD 2011 version installed because the .NET provided was problematic.  Might at least be worth a shot.

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost