Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
amolparit09
216 Views, 1 Reply

Activating error

I think i am having some really bad day. First i was unable to install the AutoCAD 2012 64bit; which i did after alot of search and with the help of (http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/... and now I cannot activate the product.

I want to register the student license. The other products Autodesk Design Review and Inventor Fusion are working but when i try to activate the main AutoCAD 2012 it shows an error. I have attached the file with this.

And I quote "the troubleshooting and system requirments pages are not working on the main website. whenever i try to open the articles from trobleshooting link from autodesk.com it doesn't open."

Please someone help me. I need to finish my project.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

>> whenever i try to open the articles from trobleshooting link from autodesk.com it doesn't open

If you can't access "normal" web sites I guess you are blocked from internet (or at least some features).

Create a new Windows user account, give him local admin permissions, disable antivirus software (and other defending software) and reduce the (to strong) restrictions from you firewall and/or proxy.

Within that new account try again to run your activation.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost