AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

decio.ferreira
Message 1 of 4 (82 Views)

Access Violation Reading

82 Views, 3 Replies
07-25-2012 03:54 AM

Hellow.

i have a file with some xref files inserted.

if i work on my computer, nothing happens, but when i try to open in other computers, i have this erros:

FATAl ERROR: Ubhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0029 Exception at 3f35335fh

Does anyone knows why it happens?

Regards

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 4 (77 Views)

Re: Access Violation Reading

07-25-2012 09:47 AM in reply to: decio.ferreira

Hi,

are you running the same products+same release on these two pc's? Do they have the same servicepack-revision?

Are you running different antivirus-software? (What happens if you disable it for testing?

Are you logged in with the same user-account (and so the same security-settings)?

On the problem-pc: Can you open no drawings or some drawings or all drawings created by this workstation?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
decio.ferreira
Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)

07-26-2012 03:01 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hy Alfred,

thanks for the answer :smileyhappy:

Nop, some of them have diferent Anti-Virus, but one of those that have the error reported don't have none!

Some have do XP 32 bits, others Win7 64 bits, and we are using diferent users-accounts...

The minimum ram tha PCs have is 2GB...

regards.

Décio

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 4 (66 Views)

07-26-2012 08:32 AM in reply to: decio.ferreira

Hi,

2GB is the absolute minimum for AutoCAD 2012. As you said "open a drawing with some xrefs" ... that sounds for need for more memory than the 2GB as that are the absolute minimum system-requirements.

As you have mixed your workstation-systems in so many different ways (XP, Win7, 2GB or more, diff. av-software, ..:smileyhappy: I would start to check how often the problem really occurs. For me that remembers me to the following situation:

One employee had real troubles with it's workstation. He spoke with everyone how bad his system is.

On another day another employee had one crash (one in a month or so) ... and what happend, the oppinion in the company was "we all have massive problems with the software".

Remember, only one had real problems! But the second one mixed up all and made panic (without any sense).

Verify that with your people, check it if really all have problems with their systems when you/on your workstation there is no problem at all recognizable.

No easy job, good luck for that! - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.