Did you mean: 

Access to MDB file in Autocad 2012 X64

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bibard.guillaume
545 Views, 2 Replies

Access to MDB file in Autocad 2012 X64

Hello,

For the Windows XP 32bits to the seven x64, we are migrating to Autocad 2012. For known reasons, i'm not able to connect to mdb database file. Office 2007 32 bits is installed so I removed it and tryed to install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable  but nothing works fine.

I'm not sure to understand what I have to do after this installation

Is there any command that I have to change in the ADOLISP_2007.lsp for example ?

It's not possile for us to change for the SQL server, to many files and commands.

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I found a similar issue with some third party software integrated into autocad. For my situation, the solution was to completely uninstall the 32-bit Office suite and reinstall the offending software. (I have been able to run OpenOffice on that workstation without causing issue, and thus restore some functionality there.)

There are 64-bit versions of Office out now. So if the reinstall doesn't work, perhaps that is worth trying.

Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I uninstalled Office and then, installed the 64 bits driver from Microsoft but this is the same, no access to my mdb files. I don't understand why. Is there anything else to do?

I summarize :

Seven 64 bit

Autocad 2012 64 bits

Office 32 bits

Removed Office, installed the microsoft driver and nothing works. I can not install 2010, my compagny doesn't provide it, only 2007. Do you think that with Office 2010 mdb connection will works ?

Thank you !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost