*Expert Elite*
rkmcswain
Message 11 of 14 (163 Views)

Re: acad pgp not working

04-30-2012 06:55 AM in reply to: mani_mreza

mani_mreza wrote:

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra

thank you very much!

now it's over. i found two acad.lsp, one in FONTS directory and one in Acad root. i've removed both and now the pgp file works. that was a great help. thank you very much.:smileyvery-happy:

As you have found out, lisp definitions override those in the PGP file. This can be of use, because there is only so much you can do with PGP shortcuts. If you need to create a shortcut key that does more than launch a command, you will want to use autolisp and place it in "ACADDOC.LSP" (not "Acad.lsp").

mani_mreza
Message 12 of 14 (154 Views)

04-30-2012 09:57 AM in reply to: rkmcswain

thanks for reply and useful informations. As an architect i'm not familiar with AutoLisp and lisp creating. But when command shortcuts are changed i will become really confused.

*Expert Elite*
rkmcswain
Message 13 of 14 (148 Views)

04-30-2012 11:17 AM in reply to: mani_mreza

If you're interested, here is a quick example. Don't let the "autolisp" term turn you off. Look at it like scripting.

Add this to your existing (or new if it doesn't exist) file named "ACADDOC.LSP", and make sure it's located in your support file search path. Then close and relaunch AutoCAD. There will be a command named ZD, and it will perform a Zoom Dynamic.

(defun c:zd ()
 (command "._zoom" "_D")
)

qpuser
Message 14 of 14 (5 Views)

09-14-2014 03:26 AM in reply to: mani_mreza

We too had the same issue with some users.  Just copy the acad.pgp file from the working user to the problem PC and replace the file.

Regards, Tony Mathews.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.