Did you mean: 

2014 Command Window missing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mcather
350 Views, 3 Replies

2014 Command Window missing

autocad 2013 Mac

When running commands like "offset" the window indicating options does not appear. Is there a settings for this. This occured after downloading the lastest service pak.

(photo of missing options window attached)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: mcather

Hi,

>> 2014 Command Window missing
>> autocad 2013 Mac
>> the window indicating options does not appear

Sorry to say, it's hard to follow you, first the healine points to AutoCAD 2014, within the message you tell us it's AutoCAD 2013 and at least here is the forum for AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012.

Then you speak about a command window (which by default can be activated by <CTRL><9>) and then (my understanding) the context menu for the command-options.

So for now: try to use <CTRL><9`> and see if that works for your Mac version too.

The next option might be to try to switch dynamic input on or off and see if that helps for your issue

If nothing helps then please use the forum: >>>AutoCAD on Mac<<< and describe a bit more detailed what you are doing exactly and then what you estimate.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
mcather
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

I think there is a setting, when I type in the a command, "offset" for example. There is a command line window-see attachment, that isn't showing up.

I went to preferences and reset all seeting to default. fixed the problem, but I still don't understand what the problem or setting was...any suggestions?

thkx

m

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: mcather

Hi,

I guess you speak about dynamic input as I mentioned above, maybe it's swiched differently in your Mac system. So use the link to the forum for "AutoCAD on Mac" and search there for dynamic input or look within your help about that.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost