AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Active Contributor
bobmc
Message 1 of 1 (369 Views)

Sheet Set Mgr Import Layouts as Sheets cannot Prefix sheet titles with file name

369 Views, 0 Replies
11-04-2011 05:37 PM

Like other posts I've seen, the Prefix option was grayed out and would not work after having worked before.  I found a registry entry

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R17.1\ACAD-6001:409\Profiles\<current profile>

\Dialogs\SSMNavigator\PrefixImportedSheetTitleWithFileName and the REG_DWORD value was a large odd number.  I changed the REG_DWORD value to 1 (does not matter if it is hexadecimal or decimal type).  The "Prefix sheet titles with file name" box is now checked and works properly.  If this value goes out of whack periodically, you can add a shortcut to it in your Favorites from within the registry editor, so you can easily find it to change it back again.  <current profile> in your registry will be the actual name of the profile you have current in your AutoCAD.  This fix should work for all versions of AutoCAD.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.