AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Contributor
abushong
Message 1 of 2 (853 Views)

Scale List Edit?

853 Views, 1 Replies
04-28-2011 10:30 AM

I am trying to figure out a way to get the scale list edit command or routine to run on startup.  I have found that when you open CAD through the open dialog box this lisp does not work because it loads "drawing 1" before the dialog box opens...so it's adding unwanted scales after the lisp routine runs.  If you simply double click on a drawing through explorer, skipping drawing 1 and opening the drawing you want straight away, the lisp works like a charm, getting rid of all unwanted scales.  I guess the only way to get this to work would be to arrange it so that scale list edit would be one of the last lisp routines to run when opening.  But that's beyond me...any advise?

*Expert Elite*
Patchy
Message 2 of 2 (849 Views)

Re: Scale List Edit?

04-28-2011 11:18 AM in reply to: abushong
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.