AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

jbpalmer
Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Problems

107 Views, 1 Replies
06-12-2011 11:31 AM

I think I have changed a setting somewhere and can't figure out what or where it is.  After doing what ever I did the main problems include: after selecting a line the command line reads specify opposite corner, also I cannot select multiple line and put them onto a layer, if I try the only thing that happens is the current layer changes to the layer I just selected but the lines do not changes layers.  Another issue is I can't select multiple line and hit delete, if I do nothing happens, the only way to delete lines is by first selecting the erase tool and clicking on the lines then hitting enter.  that goes for most tools as well it will not allow me to do anything unless I first select the tool then select the lines.  I know it was not this way before and I think I changed a setting but like I said I do not know what setting that was.  

Any help would be wonderful.

*Expert Elite*
Patchy
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: Problems

06-12-2011 12:17 PM in reply to: jbpalmer

type in: Pickfirst change zero to 1

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.