Did you mean: 

Mouse right click shows last command

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
rewis
4891 Views, 6 Replies

Mouse right click shows last command

I came in this morning and opened AutoCad as usaul and created single line text. I changed the current style and height. I input my text but the width was wrong for that style so I highlighted it and right clicked to bring up the modify menu to choose properties but what happened instead was the last command was re-activated. What ever I do before right clicking always re-actived that particular command no matter what I highlight. Is this a variable issue?

Suggestions appreciated

Russell

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: rewis

You control that: OPTIONS command, user pref tab I believe, right-click options.
Message 3 of 7
rewis
in reply to: pendean

Going to where you suggested I found that the "short cut menus in drawing area" was unchecked. By checking it that brought the menu up but the "properties" was gone and two other functions was on the list that were not there before. You might need to know that I had recently created a new CUI file. Would that have any control over this?

Russell

Message 4 of 7
rewis

Never mind, while in the "optons" I found another box unchecked that should have been checked, so all is well or so it seems.

Thank you very much Dean for your help.

Russell

Message 5 of 7
tannerauman

would be nice if you told us what you did exactly so we can fix the issue as well.

Message 6 of 7
RobDraw
in reply to: tannerauman

Why don't you ask a question instead of criticizing a well intentioned post from five years ago?

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 7 of 7
bradleyp11395
in reply to: tannerauman

Type Options -> User Preferences -> Right-click Customization -> Edit Mode -> Select Shortcut Menu. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost