Did you mean: 

Loosing multi-text paragraph

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Hedgehog_LV
642 Views, 5 Replies

Loosing multi-text paragraph

Hey guys! I am having some difficulties with multi text. I create multi text and in paragraph menu turn on line spacing - exactly at 210 and everything is how it should be. But when I close my drawing file and re-open it, the formation of line spacing is lost. I have tried to copy text to different file, but had the same issue. I'm using Autocad Architecture 2010 I would appreciate if someone could help me with this problem. The file and text i'm using is below. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Hedgehog_LV

Nothing attached.
Message 3 of 6
Hedgehog_LV
in reply to: pendean

Sorry, new at community 🙂
Message 4 of 6
Hedgehog_LV

Ok.. problem with attachment..  Maybe now?

Message 5 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Hedgehog_LV

AutoCAD here reports missing shape fonts, specifically one called LV_TOPO_2012. Your 2010 file is also saved down to 2004, pre-2007 when fonts and things changed somewhat.
Also, why are you trying to oh-so-delicately rig MTEXT over a grided linework (aka a TABLE) instead of using TABLE command to do what appears to be, well, a table with text and entries? Curious method, good back in the DOS days of AutoCAD but unusual to see these days.

I set your MTEXT spacing to 350 (not 333.33335 that you had) and made a copy adjacent and changed it to 550. Closed the file, closed AutoCAD, opened the file, no settings changed. I did NOT save down to 2004.

Message 6 of 6
Hedgehog_LV

Hi, pendean! Thank You for the reply! Saving to Autocad 2010 solved to problem 🙂 Although I work in Autocad for ~ 5 years now, I didn't learn table function yet. I guess I should give it a try!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost