Did you mean: 

Lookup Table Stuck In Read Only

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
felt33
886 Views, 3 Replies

Lookup Table Stuck In Read Only

Hi All,

I created a Look Up Table in AutoCAD 2014 Full version. I have no idea what I "bumped", but it's stuck in read only and I need someone to PLEASE tell me how to get it off. This is a huge table and I really can't do it again.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: felt33

Would you mind to please post your drawing here so I could have a look at it and see what went wrong.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 4
dan
Explorer
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

I am having the same issue with a lookup table. Was there ever a solution posted for this issue?

I attached my drawing - the malfunctioning block is ANDERSEN-DOUBLE-DOUBLEHUNG-ELEV.

Thanks, Dan Johnson

Message 4 of 4
dan
Explorer
in reply to: dan

I found the issue. I had initially entered all of my lookup values prefixed with (2) and then the window model. I didn't realize what that syntax meant. I then edited all of the lookups removing the "(2)" prefix but for some reason that didn't work so I had to re-enter all of the lookup values which did work. Laborious but at least I didn't have to re-enter all of the dimensions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost