AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

bayucandra
Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

Layout view default render

349 Views, 2 Replies
02-12-2013 05:47 PM

Can some one give advice what is diference between "Layout1" and "Layout2" how i can make "Layout2" to have same plot result with "Layout1".

In "Layout1" although i change the "Model space" view visual style in any type of visual style, the plot result always in nice "3D Hidden visual style". WIth Vector PDF plot result. And strange thing for me is, even i tried to set "perspective=1" in Model space, it is still give me ortogonal view, instead perspective i think.

But "Layout2" always give me Raster PDF plot result.

*Expert Elite*
Icemanau
Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: Layout view default render

02-12-2013 06:14 PM in reply to: bayucandra

Each layout and the modelspace can have their own print settings.

If you modify the print and view setting in model space and then print from paperspace, the paperspace print settings will take precedence over the model space.

Click on the File tab up the top and then select the Page Setup Manager. This tool will allow you to set up or edit the print settings for all layouts and the modelspace.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman)

bayucandra
Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)

Re: Layout view default render

02-12-2013 11:10 PM in reply to: bayucandra

Thank you for the advice, you are right. Just change the "Shade Plot" mode by Right click on the view -> properties.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.