AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

zrios
Message 1 of 3 (41 Views)

Image Tile Menus

41 Views, 2 Replies
10-19-2006 07:36 AM
I just installed AutoCAD Map 3D 2007.
I had created an image tile menu for traffic signs and it was working in the older version but, it is not working now that I up-graded.
I do get the dialog box with all the small windows in it but my slides do not appear.

Has anyone ran across this problem or is there a different way of accomplishing the same results?
*Dean Saadallah
Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)

Re: Image Tile Menus

10-19-2006 08:48 AM in reply to: zrios
Your slides or slide libraries are not in the AutoCAD search
paths, or your conversion from the old menu had a syntax
error that is not picking up your custom menu name.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
zrios
Message 3 of 3 (41 Views)

Re: Image Tile Menus

10-19-2006 09:02 AM in reply to: zrios
I checked my search paths and the slides are in there.
As far as the syntax error: I have tried to find something in the cui file but, I don't know where I should be looking.

I must say that in the old version, the only way that I could make the image tile menu work, was to insert the syntax for my slides and blocks in the acad.mns separate from the menu dialog box syntax which was in its own mns file. I thought maybe that's my problem when it converts. If that is the problem, I don't know how to fix it....
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!