Good morning to you all,
I have had the same problem with Autocad 2009LT so, I tried to downgrade to my older version of Autocad 2007 with service pack2 but the problem persists.
I have an Acer Aspire 6930 with Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS graphic card and Windows xp.
When I click an object to select his border e try to move it mouse pointer freezes for two second before the object really move. This problem is so annoyng and I don't know how to proceed.
I didn't install true type fonts and graphic card hardware acceleration is at his lower value. I also tried several mouse.
Thank you so much for your help,
some questions to you
- alfred -
thank you for your question, here the answers:
1) the object I try to move is a circle, but the same happen also with a line
2) using a new autocad template with a single circle the problem is considerably reduces.
3) properties window is closed
4) the _audit command has no effects
5) I have no problem to upload the project, but it's 40MB.
Thank you, Emilio .
>> the project, but it's 40MB
That's a filesize where you'll have to think about your hardware (processor, memory and graphic-card + driver) and OS.
What are the system-info's from your current pc/laptop?
- alfred -
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.