AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Contributor
Elwrong
Message 1 of 2 (74 Views)

Font Files?

74 Views, 1 Replies
08-12-2008 04:09 AM
We are getting files from a french company in Canada and they have a special french font, which they sent me and I plugged it in and it works great, but when i Xref that drawing into another drawing, the font does not appear. What do I have to do to make this happen? Thank you.
*Paul
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: Font Files?

08-12-2008 04:57 AM in reply to: Elwrong

The pointer/ in the xref are pointing to
the location where the font was originally on the Canadians system.

I would suggest putting the font file in the same location as the xref
file or Ask the
Canadians
face="Times New Roman">the location and create the same on your system

Elwrong wrote:

We are getting files from a french company in Canada and they have a special french font, which they sent me and I plugged it in and it works great, but when i Xref that drawing into another drawing, the font does not appear. What do I have to do to make this happen? Thank you.

-- 
The content of this email (and any attachment/s) is/are confidential. It/They may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.

This email (and any attachment/s) may not be used by any person/s that is/are not an original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed in any way to any person/s by any person/s that is/are not an original intended recipient.

If you have received this email and are not an original intended recipient, or by mistake please notify me by email, and then delete the email and any copies from your system.

Liability cannot be accepted for any damage to your computer caused by either virus or malware or any compromised data this email was scanned for all know virus, malware and spyware prior to dispatch and on its journey through the BT/Yahoo system

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!