AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Contributor
jjenkins11
Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)

Error: Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed

296 Views, 2 Replies
04-02-2009 05:42 AM
A bug has showed up in my Autocad program and it is causing me much grief. Whenever I select something I get the following error:

Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed (-2145320949). Line 23168.

Sometimes, I can hit OK and it will go away and I can continue picking my object and performing the required task. Other times, I can't.

Yeseterday I went to ADD/Remove programs and tried a repair with Auotcad and it seemed to fix it, but today it's back.

Can anyone tell me what is going on??? And perphaps how to make it stop? I have a pile of jobs to work on, and right now, I can't get anything done.

Thanks,
Jonathan Jenkins
Valued Contributor
PencilsWereSoEasy
Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)

Re: Error: Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed

11-28-2012 09:13 AM in reply to: jjenkins11

134 views over 3 years doesn't sound promising...anyone have any thoughts on this?  I'm seeing the same thing on a double-click.

we've got a corporate user profile and workspace (as well as enterprise cui) that i tried resetting on this particular users computer, but that didn't work.  she's the only one seeing this problem.

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: Error: Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed

11-30-2012 01:33 AM in reply to: PencilsWereSoEasy

Hi,

>> I'm seeing the same thing on a double-click

exactly the same, also same "Line 23168"

My first thought was that there is a VBA-macro loaded or a LISP that uses ActiveX. But to make it more clear show us a screenshot of this message please .... and a description of "how can you recreate this issue"

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.