AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Contributor
jjenkins11
Message 1 of 3 (301 Views)

Error: Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed

301 Views, 2 Replies
04-02-2009 05:42 AM
A bug has showed up in my Autocad program and it is causing me much grief. Whenever I select something I get the following error:

Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed (-2145320949). Line 23168.

Sometimes, I can hit OK and it will go away and I can continue picking my object and performing the required task. Other times, I can't.

Yeseterday I went to ADD/Remove programs and tried a repair with Auotcad and it seemed to fix it, but today it's back.

Can anyone tell me what is going on??? And perphaps how to make it stop? I have a pile of jobs to work on, and right now, I can't get anything done.

Thanks,
Jonathan Jenkins
Valued Contributor
PencilsWereSoEasy
Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

Re: Error: Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed

11-28-2012 09:13 AM in reply to: jjenkins11

134 views over 3 years doesn't sound promising...anyone have any thoughts on this?  I'm seeing the same thing on a double-click.

we've got a corporate user profile and workspace (as well as enterprise cui) that i tried resetting on this particular users computer, but that didn't work.  she's the only one seeing this problem.

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Error: Calling method AddItems of interface IAcadSelectionSet failed

11-30-2012 01:33 AM in reply to: PencilsWereSoEasy

Hi,

>> I'm seeing the same thing on a double-click

exactly the same, also same "Line 23168"

My first thought was that there is a VBA-macro loaded or a LISP that uses ActiveX. But to make it more clear show us a screenshot of this message please .... and a description of "how can you recreate this issue"

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.