ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

dim scale setting chagings

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
experiencesharing
195 Views, 6 Replies

dim scale setting chagings

Please i hv a file where the dim scale has been changed by some one please note when i find out the area its given wrong value please any one can help me to resolve this problem 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Post the drawing so it can be looked at. If there is a certain known length, then you can compare it to what the dimension gives as a value. DIMSCALE does not affect measured lengths, coordinates, or angles.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 7

Please find the attached drawing for further guide line. New dimension are appeared with wrong values but if i do match properties command then ok similarly Area comes in wrong value.

Message 4 of 7

PLEASE HELP IT WOULD BE KINDNESS
Message 5 of 7

Please find the attached drawing for further guide line. New dimension are appeared with wrong values but if i do match properties command then ok similarly Area comes in wrong value.

Message 6 of 7

Please describe what problem you are having. Is it that the dimensions are placing values 1000x the number you get from the measure command and properties?

See attached. The Dimstyle "Standard" may need to be adjusted to meet your needs.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 7 of 7

@experiencesharing wrote:

.... New dimension are appeared with wrong values but if i do match properties command then ok ....

Check the DIMLFAC System Variable.

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost