Communauté
AutoCAD – tous produits - Français
Bienvenue sur les forums AutoCAD d’Autodesk. Partagez vos connaissances, posez des questions, et explorez les sujets AutoCAD populaires.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

copier coller certains objets d'un calque dans un autre calque

7 RÉPONSES 7
RÉSOLU
Répondre
Message 1 sur 8
deltafox37
4466 Visites, 7 Réponses

copier coller certains objets d'un calque dans un autre calque

Bonjour,
J'aimerai copier des objets d'un calque vers un autre est ce possible ? J'arrive seulement à les déplacer vers un autre calque mais pas à les copier...

Merci d'avance !
7 RÉPONSES 7
Message 2 sur 8
Patchy
en réponse à: deltafox37
Message 3 sur 8
braudpat

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

+1 avec Patchy

COPYTOLAYER is the right command !

RAPPEL: tu as un sous-forum francais ici ...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-francais/bd-p/127

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 4 sur 8
deltafox37
en réponse à: braudpat

Hi,

Thanks for your answers. It was exactly what I need.

Just another question : Is it possible to copy objects to multiple layers ?

I've multiple other questions. Because I'm working for the first time on a big project of 8 levels. I'm an apprentice in thermal research department and I've to draw the full plumbing system and give it to the general company which recovers all networks and draw the synthesis.

The thing is the general company drawn a plan for each levels and for each ceilings.

from ceiling of the 1st level to the 6th level, the sanitary plumbing are the same. But there is 1 layer for each level. That's why I need to know if it's possible to copy my 6th level plumbing system to the levels below.

Other question : How can I copy a layer ? I want to copy all the objects of a layer to another layer without select the objects one by one.

Another thing. I didn't search a lot because I'm working now so it's difficult for me to take time to search but can ou give me tutorials for this type of projects if you have some ? I obviously have skills on AUTOCAD 'cause I learnt how to work with it at the university but, you know, university isn't the real work (especially in France ...).

Message 5 sur 8
braudpat

Hello from France

Sorry I haven't any ACAD currently to check my idea !? ... Maybe stupid !?

When you select something with AutoCAD (ONE object or N Objects), the selection Set is kept by AutoCAD (waiting for the next one) ...

So please do the following test :

1) Select some Objects

2) MOVE (Deplacer)

Clic (Origin) - Clic (Destination)

3) Relaunch immediately the MOVE command

You have the question "Select Object :"

With the keyboard: P <Enter/Entree> ... and you will see that you have the SAME selection set

Because P means : Previous (Precedent)

Then <Enter/Entree> Clic (Origin) - Clic (Destination)

So maybe the COPYTOLAYER command can act exactly in the same way !?

Command: COPYTOLAYER

Select Objects : <Your selection of N objects>

Command: COPYTOLAYER

Select Objects: P <Enter> <Enter>

Is it OK ?

Good Luck / Bonne Chance

If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 6 sur 8
deltafox37
en réponse à: braudpat

Hi !

Thanks a lot ! Both solutions works !

Is it possible to deselect an object ? When I do a selection of multiple objects and I want to deselect only one.

Friendly.

Message 7 sur 8
deltafox37

Another question : Is it possible to create an object in multiple layers ? Not to need to copy it to the others layers after.

Friendly.

Message 8 sur 8
braudpat

Hello

When you have a selection set "in front of you", you can unselect anything with the SHIFT key: CLIC on ONE object or Windows Select ... 

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Vous n'avez pas trouvé ce que vous recherchiez ? Posez une question à la communauté ou partagez vos connaissances.

Publier dans les forums