AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

sehudson
Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)

Classic View Help

339 Views, 4 Replies
09-07-2008 04:09 PM
I just started using AutoCAD. I somehow set into a mode where I no longer see the normal "File", "Format", etc menu's on the top of the screen. All I see is "Express", and I dont know how to get back to the normal setup. Even If I reset AutoCAD it defaults to this Express setting
*Gehenna
Message 2 of 5 (339 Views)

Re: Classic View Help

09-07-2008 08:12 PM in reply to: sehudson
sehudson wrote:
> I just started using AutoCAD. I somehow set into a mode where I no longer see the normal "File", "Format", etc menu's on the top of the screen. All I see is "Express", and I dont know how to get back to the normal setup. Even If I reset AutoCAD it defaults to this Express setting
Type MENUBAR
*we
Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

cancel <6025448@discussion.autodesk.com>

09-07-2008 08:13 PM in reply to: sehudson
This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.
*Gehenna
Message 4 of 5 (339 Views)

09-07-2008 08:14 PM in reply to: sehudson
sehudson wrote:
> I just started using AutoCAD. I somehow set into a mode where I no longer see the normal "File", "Format", etc menu's on the top of the screen. All I see is "Express", and I dont know how to get back to the normal setup. Even If I reset AutoCAD it defaults to this Express setting
Type MENULOAD and then browse for acad
*Dean Saadallah
Message 5 of 5 (339 Views)

09-08-2008 06:09 AM in reply to: sehudson
Did you simply change WORKSPACES?

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.