Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
349 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCad LT 2014

I have never bought any autocad products before. I'm intrested in AutoCad LT 2014, is AutoCad LT 2014 all that i need to install and run it on my computer?  I learned to use AutoCad back in the late 80's early 90's on version 10 and 11 before windows at a company where i worked, i never knew much about it other than how to use it, so i'm very ignorant about what is needed to buy and install AutoCad LT 2014 on my computer. so if anyone can help me out i'd truely appreciate it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

Download and try it 30 days for free and see if you like it or if it runs OK with your computer.

http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-autocad-lt/free-trial

Message 3 of 3
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: Anonymous

If your needs run to 3D, you'll need full AutoCAD, as LT only does wireframe and a "pseudo" 3D. Autodesk has other 3D software -- Revit for Architectural and Inventor for Machine -- and even LT versoins of this are available in low-cost suites that include AutoCAD LT...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost