Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2009LDC landXML will not export

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jagstang
555 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2009LDC landXML will not export

I am a Land Surveyor.  I recently upgraded my computer to a new machine that is running Windows 8.  The machine works flawless except for one thing.  I went to export my LandXML file after building a surface and nothing happened.  It acted like it was going to load, blipped something about a VBA file and then went back to a blank command prompt.  I have updated to the latest service pack for 2009LDC but have had no luck fixing this issue.  Anybody have any ideas?  I also ran a fix on 2009LDC and that didn't do the trick either.  I have searched and searched for a fix and have come up empty handed.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: jagstang

Win8 is not supported. Sorry.
Message 3 of 6
Jay_B

2009 is not supported on Windows 8.

The first officially supported release is 2014.
Many folks have tried (unsuccessfully in most cases AFAIK) to get older versions of Civil 3d
to run on Windows 8.

Hopefully someone has a better answer for you.
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 6
jagstang
in reply to: Jay_B

Everything else works flawless, and it is really fast. So maybe downgrading to W7 is the fix?
Message 5 of 6
tom
Participant

No surpise it doesn't work in windows 10 either,,, 

I have to say everything else seems to works awesome,,, fast as hell,, 

of course there was that painfull period where I needed a new activation code every 6 minutes,, but that seems to be in the past now.

There must be a work around?

Message 6 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: tom

Hi,

you might select the ACAD.EXE file, right-click ==> properties, and select a compatibility mode.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost