Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2009 reinstall

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
donz67z
504 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad 2009 reinstall

i recently posted about my computer crashing and losing my AutoCAD 2009. I lost my disk and cant reinstall it. ive tried downloading it from a shared files website with no success. Im not really sure what to do from here. Im a freelance CAD drafter and I really need to get my CAD up and running before I have to file for unemployment. I think I need to use someones install disk but, to be honest, Im not really sure. Any help or adive would be appreciated. If youre willing to send me a disk, I'll gladly ship it back as soon as Im done. I could probably have it back in the mail the same day I receive it. Im not trying to sound like a charity case, steal or even upgrade, I just need to get back to drafting. Thanks guys!

Don Bashaw

6819 164th St E 

Puyallup, WA 98375

donz67z@yahoo.com

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
donz67z
in reply to: donz67z

Hey guys, someone has offered to lend me an install disk but doesnt have authorization code, is this a red flag? im not in the pirating business
Message 3 of 5
Patchy

Here is how it works:

No authorization code because I didn't send you mine.

If your licence is still valid and paid by you, input your serial number then activate it online.

If you don't know what it is, then call Autodesk, they will check your name and license then give you what you need.

Message 4 of 5
donz67z
in reply to: Patchy

To be honest Patchy I didnt even get that far into the install. This install disk Im talking about is someone locally.
I dont know why but I thought this would be easier but its my fault for losing my disk

Thanks guys, I appreciate your replies
Message 5 of 5
nestly2

Two different Autodesk employees helped you locate the software in your other thread  If you also need assistance with your license information, I suggest you ask again there as only an Autodesk employee will be able to look up your information and verify that you have a valid license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost