Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2008

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
apanbasu
627 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2008

I am trying to create large ETransmit file containing 79 sheets. The intent is when unzip this big file - all xrefes will be in one folder. I am trying this for a while and it seems the process is hanging up on me. Is it possible to create a small E transmit file and then drag other drawings to add this zip file. Will this achieve the same intent?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
3wood
in reply to: apanbasu

Yes, you can remove the content from "File table" tab in Etransmit dialogue, as shown below:

etransmit.png

Message 3 of 5
apanbasu
in reply to: 3wood

I checked the file tab and I do not have those files. I can create an Etransmit file from a single file. Now I am running a combined file about ten minutes. I have repaired my AutoCAd, and also re-installed AutoCAd in maintenance mode without luck. Twice it gave me a Fatal error message.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: apanbasu

Some of your Resources may be the problem, or 79 DWG files and all the support files is just too much to handle.
Are you doing this for Archiving purposes? Because you are not emailing that thing for sure.
Message 5 of 5
apanbasu
in reply to: pendean

It eventually made a Etransmit file. It took a while to form the Package. Three rimes it gave unheralded Fatal Error and crashed. I did send the error report to Autodesk. I did not get any response from them.

Yes, I am sending these drawing package to another company.for their submission. The package is about 40 MEG,

Many thanks for your effort to help me. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost