Did you mean: 

autocad 2006 not open user login

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jackjaganmca
1387 Views, 5 Replies

autocad 2006 not open user login

i'm using autocad 2006 in win 7... autocad 2006 working fine in admin login but user login only not open the autocad.i give full control to user and change compability but not working any one help me friends........

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

>> but user login only not open the autocad

What exactly happens, do you see ACAD.EXE in taskmanager after starting? Do you see some screen activity from AutoCAD when starting?

>> i give full control to user

What permissions exactly did you give the user?

Have you/the user tried to start AutoCAD with right-click on the AutoCAD-icon and use option "Start as administrator"?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6

Hai,
Very Thanks for your quick reply,
I think you understood my issue, Exactly What happened is Autocad 2006 is not opening in user machine, Admin Login Working fine.
After that i gave the admin rights to the user system that is run as administrator working fine.
1.ACAD EXE, not in the task manager,
2. ICON->PROPERTIES->SECURITY->USER FULL CONTROL , for to access the system in full rights
but its not working. please suggest right solution.
Thanks in advance
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

>> After that i gave the admin rights to the user system

Are you working with the (preserved) user named "system"?

>> ICON->PROPERTIES->SECURITY->USER FULL CONTROL , for to access the system in full rights

To give the icon permissions is nice, but does not have to do anything with the permissions that the ACAD.EXE has then.

As far as I understand your steps that is not equal to what you can set in the compatibility tab from the icon-properties ... there you would have a checkbox for "run as administrator".

Please right-click the ACAD-start icon on your desktop, in the context menu click on "start as administrator" ==> what happens now?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 5 of 6

Thanks again..!! You are right.. My issue is if i right click the run as admistrator that is working, but how can i give the password for each and every time,

Company will not give the admin password right, so only i m asking to do the work in the user machine without ask the admin password.? 

Message 6 of 6

Hi,

you don't have to give the user a company-admin-pwd, just give him/her local admin permissions (local on that workstation, not a network-admin) and that should be ok.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost