AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Distinguished Contributor
irneb
Message 1 of 1 (50 Views)

Attributes not plotting in Dynamic Title Block

50 Views, 0 Replies
02-06-2007 09:46 PM
I've got a Dynamic Block as my Title block. One of the parameters is a Visibility state which affects only the logo.

The attributes are shown in the Paperspace layout, but not in the plot preview (or on the plot itself). They are shown in all states in the layout, but only in the last state in the preview (so it's not a layer problem).

This scenario only occurs in one of my title block versions (the others work fine). I've since redone the thing - don't have the problem anymore. It seems it's something to do with setting object visibility to "Hide in all states" - as when I hide objects in one state at a time, this doesn't occur. And it only affects Attributes.

So my question is: Does anyone know why this happens - I thought that what you see in the layout should plot (except for layers set to not plot).
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.