Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code for autocad 2008

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
Anonymous
150578 Views, 101 Replies

activation code for autocad 2008

i want to re-install my autocad 2008 but the activation code is missing. i don't now were it is. the serial number of the product is xxx-xxxxxxxxx

can you please let me now the activation code so that i can use my autocad cause i really need it for my studies. thanks in advance..

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Tags (1)
101 REPLIES 101
Message 61 of 102
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Patchy

Hi,

at least they know what they have to transfer (like request code), so a bit reading (and understanding) was done.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 62 of 102
Patchy
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

I can only guess they know very little English, because some posts look like a demand:  "Give me the code"

Doesn't sound too polite, but I think that is all they can write Smiley Very Happy

Message 63 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have serial number for autodesk 2008
Message 64 of 102
Anonymous

Pls I need activation code for Autocad 2008. This is the serial number 666-98989898. Kindly send it to my email address melebrox@gmail.com
Message 65 of 102
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

this serial is a fake, you have installed an illegal version of AutoCAD and posted that on a forum of the software vendor.

I guess that does not need any more words,

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 66 of 102
pendean

Get a refund, you got robbed.
Message 67 of 102
Anonymous

Hi pls I need an activation code for my product name autocad 2007 and Request code is: JWXA SOLW 9KWA 3J53 UNQ3 44TV......pls help me I need it for my study am getting frustrated
Message 68 of 102
Anonymous

Pls mail me the activation code dumebinwabueze1988@yandex.com
Message 69 of 102
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I need it for my study am getting frustrated

You don't need to get frustrated, if you are student you have access to free version of AutoCAD (which is up-to-date and not about 10 years old like AutoCAD 2007).

>>>click<<< for students portal.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 70 of 102
Anonymous

I am using a window xp cp and only Autocad 2007 can work on it. Pls I need an activation code for can you pls help me for it, am getting tired of it pls.
Message 71 of 102
Anonymous

I will soon get a laptop so I can use the latest Auto cad but for now am using a window XP CP
Message 72 of 102
Anonymous

But if there is nothing you can do to get the activation code pls tell me so I can stop being frustrated b4 I hit my PC on the wall. Thnks
Message 73 of 102
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> if there is nothing you can do to get the activation code pls tell me

No chance as I'm just a user like you are. Only Autodesk can provide auth.codes.

>> help me I need it for my study

If you are student you can get current versions of AutoCAD (and 3 versions back from current) for free.

So create an account, download AutoCAD 2014 (as this is the last one working on Windows XP) and activate it (then directly using internet connection).

>>>this link<<< should be used to start with educ-license.

Good luck, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 74 of 102
Anonymous

Message 75 of 102
Anonymous

AutoCAD 2008
Serial number 000-00000000
Request code: UAH3 GLWY DXK9 48P3 HJK0 AZ80

please send me activation code, I need it....

email: vivek007rawal@gmail.com

Message 76 of 102
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Is your Serial number 000-00000000? It does not seem to be a valid serial number.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 77 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

then what should i do...

Message 78 of 102
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous,

You need to obtain an official Autodesk serial number either by purchasing the software from our resellers or by downloading the free student version if you are enrolled in an educational institution.

Please accept as solution if my post fully answers your question.

Camilo Lemos

Message 79 of 102
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> then what should i do...

If you had bought AutoCAD you would have gotten the serial number from your reseller, you would see it as a sticker on your installation CD/DVD and you should see  it on the invoice. Then install/activate your AutoCAD with that correct serial number.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 80 of 102
Anonymous

Autocad 2008 valid serial number & activation code serial number 000-00000000 request code QN9P A9Y5 Q6X6 K253 C34Y 9YEK Please send activation code

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report