AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Contributor
MarkSutcliffe
Message 1 of 1 (79 Views)

3D Orbit and Perspective View

79 Views, 0 Replies
05-04-2007 04:49 AM
I am having trouble with the orbit commands. AutoCAD wants to force perspective view on. I've tried to 3DOrbit, 3DFOrbit, and 3DCOrbit, and they all have the same problem. I enter the command and the error window (see attached) pops up. I click on do not show message again and no, but it still pops up every time I move my model. After the first time I click no, the error message box doesn't even work. I try to click on no and it won't let me. I have to hit the escape key, and then click no. Yesterday I got out the affected drawing and re-entered it. The problem went away and 3dorbit worked like normal. Today that's not working. Please help I'm going crazy with this one!
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.