AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

r_blackburn3000
Message 11 of 11 (85 Views)

Re: Unexpected Shutdown

04-25-2012 10:30 AM in reply to: MESC

I also now have a new string of errors, while placing views in a drawing, it just seems that inventor 12 is really lacking in its programming. Im wondering if big design firms even use it anymore, Its really a challenge to have the perfect set-up w/hardware & graphics cards to do very simple 50 to 100 assembly's, I go for about a month w/out any errors then get a whole new category of them.

By the way does everybody get the same auto reply from china like I do, I sent several dwg files and get no reply...

running i7 3ghz 12mb of memory, cooler master tower ati 7800 graphics card

all the updates & fixes I could possibly download......if its my hardware then I cant be the only one having this problem. It would be nice if the discussion group would let you upload video so someone could see exactly what happens, during the imfamous shutdown...its causing  alot of lost  time thru-out my day, and making me kinda venture into other parametric modeling programs....solid works, solid edge......etc..

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.