AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

Valued Contributor
wantono
Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)

Tools Dialog box size

71 Views, 1 Replies
09-10-2008 03:05 PM
Using ADT 2004 and all of a sudden my tools dialog box goes partially off the screen and parts of it therefore are inaccessible and I cannot grab the resize bottom corner or get to the title bar. What happened? How to resize? I did accept an automatic computer upgrade from windows a couple days ago and maybe this is the first time I am trying to use the dialog box.
Valued Contributor
wantono
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

Re: Tools Dialog box size

09-12-2008 04:07 PM in reply to: wantono
There is a horizontal double line at the top of the dialog box just to the left of the "x". If you select and drag it you will dislodge it from its locked position outside the screen area and you can bring it back into the screen area and use it as was designed. Otherwise you will never be able to see the whole box.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.