AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

Active Contributor
karen.mitchell
Message 1 of 3 (40 Views)

text selection problem

40 Views, 2 Replies
05-11-2005 09:56 AM
Has anybody had this problem? When in model space, sometimes I cannot select text, even with the select command. I'll then enter pspace, open the viewport and try to select it. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. Closing ACAD will also only occasionally solve the problem.
Can somebody tell me what's going on and how to fix it before this drives me totally crazy?
Thanks,
Karen
*Tim Decker
Message 2 of 3 (40 Views)

Re: text selection problem

05-11-2005 10:30 AM in reply to: karen.mitchell
Can yu post an example drawing?

wrote in message news:4841611@discussion.autodesk.com...
Has anybody had this problem? When in model space, sometimes I cannot
select text, even with the select command. I'll then enter pspace, open the
viewport and try to select it. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't.
Closing ACAD will also only occasionally solve the problem.
Can somebody tell me what's going on and how to fix it before this drives me
totally crazy?
Thanks,
Karen
Active Contributor
karen.mitchell
Message 3 of 3 (40 Views)

Re: text selection problem

05-11-2005 04:35 PM in reply to: karen.mitchell
Not really. It's a random problem that eventually fixes itself (after I reboot a couple times, etc). For example, earlier today, after entering 3dorbit and then exiting, I could suddenly select the text. But that didn't work later on when the problem again flared up.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.