AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

reallyfrosty
Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Search function will not Zoom to Mtext

140 Views, 1 Replies
11-30-2009 08:52 AM
When working in an AutoCAD 2004/5 drawing and I use the FIND function then use the "Zoom To" fuinction in the "Find and Replace" dialogue box the find function finds the Mtext but it will not "Zoom To" the Mtext location. Insterad it zooms to a blank screen area. This only happens after I have changes the UCS origin to another point from that of the original template. Is there a way to fix this when it happens?
jkrysiak
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Search function will not Zoom to Mtext

10-08-2012 03:18 AM in reply to: reallyfrosty
just wanted to report same issue with Autocad 2008. It only happens when i have lots of text labels on my drawing, sometimes even a few hundreds, seems like FIND cannot handle to many in search results and fails. After iI zoom in (Ctrl+D) it just shows a blank white screen, so i have to go back Ctrl+Z to end up where i was in the begining.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!