Distinguished Contributor
lgs663
Message 1 of 5 (333 Views)

properties palette will not justify text

333 Views, 4 Replies
10-21-2008 05:03 PM
somehow my properties palette has lost the justify text section
anyone know how that can happen?
is there anyway to write over the properties palette in the program with a new file?
thank you
lgs
*Dean Saadallah
Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

Re: properties palette will not justify text

10-22-2008 04:54 AM in reply to: lgs663
You are not selecting text perhaps?

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
alan.neubauer
Message 3 of 5 (333 Views)

10-29-2008 11:39 AM in reply to: lgs663
somehow my properties palette has lost the justify text section anyone know how that can happen? is there anyway to write over the properties palette in the program with a new file? thank you lgs

Gosh Dean, maybe you could have answered the question as posted, i'd bet the user is very familiar with what a text entity is. look at the depth of the question, thanks for nothing, sir

i too have the same issue as lgs, the justify text area in the properties pallet just vanished..it was a very useful part of my tool arsenal. i have used the justifytext command in the express tools, at command prompt and from the text tool bar, but miss the fact that the text moved after being rejustified.

acn
*Dean Saadallah
Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

10-29-2008 01:10 PM in reply to: lgs663
Someone is a little grumpy.

Since it's not gone anywhere in R2006 for most, you either did something or
need to reinstall.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
relsdon
Message 5 of 5 (295 Views)

03-24-2011 11:09 AM in reply to: lgs663

I realize this was posted some time ago, so that your problem may no longer be pertinent, but I wanted to let you know I was having a similar problem in v2006 and I found the solution elsewhere in the forums.  For me, the properties palette was no longer showing a variety of information.  Speicfically, when I selected a block with attributes, the insertion point, scale, block name, and attribute values were no longer there! They were listed with the command "LI" ... Anyway, the solution is to repair the registryfrom the control panel. Go to "Add or Remove Programs," find AutoCAD in the list and select "Remove," then you can select to repair the registry....

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.