I have been able to remove some proxy graphics by the following method:
1. Go to your tools>options tab
2. Then open the "open and save" tab.
3. Change the "Demand Load OjbectsARXapps" setting to "Disable Load on Demand"
4. Close and re-open Autocad.
5. Open a file with those Proxy graphics in it.
6. Type in the command -wblock. Then type a new file name. This will be (hopefully") the new clean file.
7. At the prompt type a * for everthing.
8. Hopefully the new file don't have the proxy's in it.
IDK....maybe worth a try?
Remember to set the "Demand Load OjbectsARXapps" setting back to what it was, and close and re-open Autocad.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!