AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

*dorifto
Message 1 of 3 (72 Views)

mouse roller from pan to zoom

72 Views, 2 Replies
07-19-2004 09:21 AM
how do i configure the roller to use rtzoom rather than pan? it was using zoom last week and for some reason i must have hit something to make it change to pan. tnx. hehe
*Trey Monsour
Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: mouse roller from pan to zoom

07-19-2004 09:40 AM in reply to: *dorifto
make sure the scroll bars are off in the drawing window.. Tools > Options > Display tab --- make sure "display scroll bars in drawing window" is not checked. On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:21:43 -0500, "dorifto" wrote: >how do i configure the roller to use rtzoom rather than pan? it was using >zoom last week and for some reason i must have hit something to make it >change to pan. tnx. hehe >
*Dean Saadallah
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: mouse roller from pan to zoom

07-19-2004 09:49 AM in reply to: *dorifto
Mouse software, set middle button to MIDDLE BUTTON or AUTOSCROLL. If your mouse software has it, make sure MSOffice Compatible Scroll option is also selected. MBUTTONPAN=1 in AutoCAD No need to turn off scroll bars unless all the above does not apply to your setup :smileywink: -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.