AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

*Shawn Caldwell
Message 1 of 2 (591 Views)

FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file

591 Views, 1 Replies
07-08-2004 10:27 AM
FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file I just installed LDT 2005 on a worker's laptop and when I try to open it I get the msg above. Laptop has Win2k on it and has a side by side install of LDT 2i on it as well. Any idea's on what's going on? Thanks, Shawn Caldwell CAD Manager Anderson & Associates, Inc.
*Anne Brown
Message 2 of 2 (591 Views)

Re: FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file

07-08-2004 12:34 PM in reply to: *Shawn Caldwell
Shawn - There is a discussion group for Land 2005. In addition to any replies you might receive or have already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future Land related questions in the following discussion group: Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=83 Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.land-desktop --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Shawn Caldwell wrote: > > FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file > > I just installed LDT 2005 on a worker's laptop and when I try to open it I > get the msg above. > > Laptop has Win2k on it and has a side by side install of LDT 2i on it as > well. > > Any idea's on what's going on?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.