AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

Dollih
Message 1 of 2 (63 Views)

Dynamic blocks -> counting blocks

63 Views, 1 Replies
03-31-2005 03:34 AM
I was about to make some dynamic blocks, for different type of devices. Then I was wondering if I want to count the different items in my drawing, and many items use the same block name. Is there a way to find the block state in VBA and LSP?
*Herman Mayfarth
Message 2 of 2 (63 Views)

Re: Dynamic blocks -> counting blocks

03-31-2005 06:04 AM in reply to: Dollih
Yes. The values of the custom parameters are exposed via Active X (they show up for editing in the Properties window, unless you choose to suppress that). I posted some info on this topic on 22 March. You can look there for more specifics, or just dump a dynamic block & look for yourself. Command: (setq obj (vlax-ename->vla-object (car (entsel)))) Command: (setq proplist (vlax-safearray->list (vlax-variant-value (((_> (vla-getdynamicblockproperties obj)))) (# # # #) Command: (vlax-dump-object (car proplist)) ; IAcadDynamicBlockReferenceProperty: AutoCAD Dynamic Block Property Interface .
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.