AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

CADSister
Message 1 of 1 (782 Views)

AutoCAD 2004 repair and downloads

782 Views, 0 Replies
08-09-2010 04:08 PM

Apparently, my new security package thinks AutoCAD 2004 is a threat. I started 'allowing' the threats and finally can get into my application. I am receiving error messages and I also discovered a service pack that can be downloaded to update my application.

However, I do not have the discs to assist in the repair of my application OR in the downloading of the service packs. I don't know if my application is 'locked' or 'unlocked'. I'm afraid to start the service pack download in the event what little I have to use will be totally lost. And I am very poor--I cannot afford another application.

Any suggestions?

'Everything has its place.....as long as it has a township, range and section number!'
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.