AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shift Right Click Menu customization.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
981 Views, 3 Replies

Shift Right Click Menu customization.

I had to install Autocad 2002 in one of my machines and I have a Menu i used to use with my Shift + Right Click button but I forgot how to replace the standard menu with my custom menu. Any ideas? I done it many times on the new CAD versions so it's very simple but I can't seen to remember how to replace it on the old CAD versions before the CUI interface. Any help will be highly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

I used to modified the ACAD.MNS

but you can read it here

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I tried replacing the Shift Right click part of both the .mnu and .mns files with my custom lisp but that didn't work. I remember I used to do it without editing much of anything. Some how I was able to tell Cad to read my custom lisp file instead the standard osnap Shift Right Click menu without changing anything else. When I load my custom mnu file it changes the title bar and I can add my shortcut menu as a button on the default tool bar but I want those to show with Shift Right Click instead.

Message 4 of 4
pendean

Did you edit the correct MNS file? How do you know it is the correct one?

Did you reload the menu file, or restart AutoCAD after the changes? They don't happen automatically.

What newer versions did you edit? AutoCAD before 2006 was all about manually editing and reloading files outside of AutoCAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report