AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purge Error....?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mmurray.pcl
164 Views, 2 Replies

Purge Error....?

I have an error while purging drawings. Here's what happens- I purge the drawing with Confirm each item to be purged turned off and Purge nested items turned on. If there I have to purge more than once, I do so. Once everything is purged I close the Purge window and attempt to save the drawing. Five times out of ten I get an Internal Error. It prompts me to save my changes, I do so, reopen then drawing, recover, save and I'm ok. Kind of a pain I'd like to avoid if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mmurray.pcl
in reply to: mmurray.pcl

Here is the Error specifically- Internal Error !U:\global\src\ObjectDbx\DB\IMP\src\dbobji.cpp@1331:eWasErased
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mmurray.pcl

We've had the same problem. Number one save the drawing before you purge... For us it was purging the AutoCAD "Standard" dim style, it is not suposed to do that. If you purge individually you should be able to catch it. I found that after we started saving just before we purged, the problem fixed itself. It also keeps you from having to recover later, just get out of AutoCAD and reopen file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report