AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive

AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive

*Anthony S. Pisarri, P.E.
Message 1 of 3 (2,551 Views)

pick box size

2551 Views, 2 Replies
12-02-2004 09:44 AM
Hi group... I'm having a problem with the size of the pick box in the middle of the crosshairs. For some reason, it's quite small and when I try to enlarge it using Tools>Customize, I make the box bigger, but the changes won't take. The pick box remains small. This just started happening and I haven't done anything different. I have AutoCAD 2002, LDD 3, and Win XP Pro with SP-2. Thanks for your help, Tony Pisarri
*Jeff Clark
Message 2 of 3 (2,551 Views)

Re: pick box size

12-02-2004 10:04 AM in reply to: *Anthony S. Pisarri, P.E.
Have you tried: Options Drafting tab Aperture Size ?? ...is that where your changing it? (tools>customize) also, on the Selection tab is Pickbox Size......... Also, you can type "Aperture" and "Pickbox" at the command prompt....... "Anthony S. Pisarri, P.E." wrote in message news:41af5473_1@newsprd01... Hi group... I'm having a problem with the size of the pick box in the middle of the crosshairs. For some reason, it's quite small and when I try to enlarge it using Tools>Customize, I make the box bigger, but the changes won't take. The pick box remains small. This just started happening and I haven't done anything different. I have AutoCAD 2002, LDD 3, and Win XP Pro with SP-2. Thanks for your help, Tony Pisarri
*Anthony S. Pisarri, P.E.
Message 3 of 3 (2,551 Views)

Re: pick box size

12-02-2004 01:23 PM in reply to: *Anthony S. Pisarri, P.E.
Jeff... Thanks a lot. It was in the selection, pick box size where I was able to correct the problem. I have no idea how it changed. All I can say is I thank you and my optometrist thanks you...I was going blind...LOL. Tony Pisarri
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.