AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
6137 Views, 2 Replies

pick box size

Hi group... I'm having a problem with the size of the pick box in the middle of the crosshairs. For some reason, it's quite small and when I try to enlarge it using Tools>Customize, I make the box bigger, but the changes won't take. The pick box remains small. This just started happening and I haven't done anything different. I have AutoCAD 2002, LDD 3, and Win XP Pro with SP-2. Thanks for your help, Tony Pisarri
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried: Options Drafting tab Aperture Size ?? ...is that where your changing it? (tools>customize) also, on the Selection tab is Pickbox Size......... Also, you can type "Aperture" and "Pickbox" at the command prompt....... "Anthony S. Pisarri, P.E." wrote in message news:41af5473_1@newsprd01... Hi group... I'm having a problem with the size of the pick box in the middle of the crosshairs. For some reason, it's quite small and when I try to enlarge it using Tools>Customize, I make the box bigger, but the changes won't take. The pick box remains small. This just started happening and I haven't done anything different. I have AutoCAD 2002, LDD 3, and Win XP Pro with SP-2. Thanks for your help, Tony Pisarri
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jeff... Thanks a lot. It was in the selection, pick box size where I was able to correct the problem. I have no idea how it changed. All I can say is I thank you and my optometrist thanks you...I was going blind...LOL. Tony Pisarri

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report