AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive

AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive

*James Bertke
Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)

Materials library cannot find tga files

151 Views, 2 Replies
02-22-2004 11:39 AM
My materials library shows lots of material types but when I try to preview or import them It says it cannot find the *.tga files. I assume it is loking in the textures folder. I found the tga files in a "cab" file on the installation disk but attempts to extract them using Windows XP results in the message " Not enough storage is available to complete this operation". Can you help Thanks Jim B
*Dean Saadallah
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: Materials library cannot find tga files

02-22-2004 05:24 PM in reply to: *James Bertke
Did you try a reinstall of AutoCAD? -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
*Tracy W. Lincoln
Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: Materials library cannot find tga files

02-22-2004 06:20 PM in reply to: *James Bertke
When you initailly installed, you probablly chose Typical vs. Complete -- ************************************************************** Please, DO NOT send technical requests to me via private e-mail ************************************************************** Tracy W. Lincoln Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Forum http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "James Bertke" wrote in message news:40390564_1@newsprd01... > My materials library shows lots of material types but when I try to preview > or import them It says it cannot find the *.tga files. I assume it is loking > in the textures folder. I found the tga files in a "cab" file on the > installation disk but attempts to extract them using Windows XP results in > the message " Not enough storage is available to complete this operation". > Can you help > Thanks > Jim B > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.