AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lineweight problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hulioman
122 Views, 4 Replies

lineweight problem

I am plotting a drawing that has the linewieghts set up in the layers. I am using Autocads Monochrome plotsytle. I have 3d objects in this drawing. I am using Paperspace. I have hideplot on in all the viewports. My output has all the lineweights in paperspace correct. However all the lineweights in the viewports are not correct.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Ivan.
in reply to: hulioman

Turn off "TODAY", that will help.

Ivan
Message 3 of 5
hulioman

Today is not on.
Message 4 of 5
dviator

i don't know what your plot settings are, but this is from the help files (under "Controlling Plotted Lineweight and Linetype" if you want more info):

Both lineweight and linetype can be set as an object property or controlled when plotted by using a plot style. Lineweight or linetype settings in the plot style override the object's lineweight or linetype at plot time.
Message 5 of 5
cadcoke4

I recently tried again to resolve this issue on the plotting newsgroup, but now I am pretty sure it is an issue related to the drawing itself, and not the printer.

This only happens cccasionally, and only when plotting a layout that contains views with hiding active. The output of all those viewports are printed in a very faint lineweight. The non-hidden views and paperspace itself is plotten fine.

I've also searched here and in the knowledgebase, without finding a solution or acknowledgement as a bug. I've had this problem on two different printers, as well as on two differnt computers. I've also seen others post here wih the problem on other brands of computers and printers.

Joe Dunfee

Joe Dunfee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report