AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*invalid* when attaching xrefs

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AlexisD
370 Views, 1 Reply

*invalid* when attaching xrefs

When I attach xrefs I am repeatedly getting the *invalid* message. The weird thing is that if I save, close and re-open my drawing the xref will then attach, but only if I do that before performing any other command. I have purged the xrefs, checked that there are no blocks with duplicate names and saved them and I still get the same problem. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I get the *invalid* message when trying to bind too.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: AlexisD

Try to recover or run audit on the xrefs. -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "AlexisD" wrote in message news:28724766.1090499277928.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2... > When I attach xrefs I am repeatedly getting the *invalid* message. The weird thing is that if I save, close and re-open my drawing the xref will then attach, but only if I do that before performing any other command. I have purged the xrefs, checked that there are no blocks with duplicate names and saved them and I still get the same problem. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I get the *invalid* message when trying to bind too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report