AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
202 Views, 3 Replies

Error message

I have several Autocad files that keep crashing and when I go to recover or reopen the back-up file if get a message saying !!dbenti.cpp@1268 not that kind of class (or something similar) Anyone have a similar problem or know where to ask to get an answer?? Tim
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I also get this message when I try and Recover the file !U:\global\src\ObjectDbx\DB\IMP\src\dbenti.cpp@1154: eWrongObjectType Tim "TimH" wrote in message news:411a71b1_1@newsprd01... > I have several Autocad files that keep crashing and when I go to recover or > reopen the back-up file if get a message saying !!dbenti.cpp@1268 not that > kind of class (or something similar) > > Anyone have a similar problem or know where to ask to get an answer?? > > > Tim > >
Message 3 of 4
morriseng

I have been crashing when I try to copy a paper space layout. I get "Internal Error: !dblaymgr.cpp@654:eNullObjectId"

My file gets save as a *.ac$ file and I cannot figure out how to recover that type of file!?!?!?!

any background on this?
Message 4 of 4
metpar

Tim, a quick search in the Acad Knowledge Base tells us that this error in Acad-2000 means the file is corrupt. In Acad-2004 the recover command will fix it.

I would suggest that you do a thorough search in the knowledge base depending upon your specific version of Acad to see if there's any further help.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report