AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
217 Views, 5 Replies

Crosshairs

When moving crosshairs across page, autocad appears to draw the crosshairs on the drawing at every place where the crosshairs have passed over on the drawing. Makes the drawing unusable. Cannot see drawing under crosshairs after crosshairs have passed over.
Help??
I have looked through tools -options.
Help???
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

try BLIPMODE, set it to OFF and see what happens..:). "mskinner" wrote in message news:16229131.1098989795037.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When moving crosshairs across page, autocad appears to draw the crosshairs on the drawing at every place where the crosshairs have passed over on the drawing. Makes the drawing unusable. Cannot see drawing under crosshairs after crosshairs have passed over. > Help?? > I have looked through tools -options. > Help???
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Try SHADEMODE 2D.
Message 4 of 6
chrisb

There is not going to be any setting for that, because it's not supposed to happen at all. It sounds like a display problem. Have you tried rebooting? I've seen this happen, myself -but it only lasted a short time - I think I just closed & reopened AutoCAD, but I may have rebooted as well, but it cleared up pretty easily; that I do remember.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

It is a display problem. I too have had this happen and just had to get out of AutoCAD and restart. I have a jpg of it but file is at home. Makes a great desktop picture. "chrisb" wrote in message news:31364122.1099064501246.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > There is not going to be any setting for that, because it's not supposed to happen at all. It sounds like a display problem. Have you tried rebooting? I've seen this happen, myself -but it only lasted a short time - I think I just closed & reopened AutoCAD, but I may have rebooted as well, but it cleared up pretty easily; that I do remember.
Message 6 of 6
chrisb

<
great desktop picture.>>

-LOL - I'm laughing because when it happened to me, I had a little fun with it, because it was making a pretty cool looking pattern. I didn't think to hit "Print Screen", though.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report