AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese shape file zads.shx, zadsc.shx,tools.shx,xtltshp.shx

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
zainroomi
2449 Views, 3 Replies

Chinese shape file zads.shx, zadsc.shx,tools.shx,xtltshp.shx

I am having problem opening some AutoCAD 13 archive files with chinese font and shape files. I was wondering if anyone can help me find zads.shx, zadsc.shx, tool.shx, xtltshp.shx files for AutoCAD chinese version.

Any help would be much appreciated.

When I am trying to open one of these archive file created in China location, it is asking for above mentioned shape files which are not available in AutoCAD 2002. If it does not take too much of your time can someone please point me to direction how I can get missing font and shape files. Please find the attach word doc with snap shot of the font and shape AutoCAD 2002 is looking for.

Thanks

Zain Roomi
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ArCADian
in reply to: zainroomi

This is what I found;

"In previous releases of AutoCAD, the bigfont.shx and chineset.shx files had to be installed manually if you had to use Asian Character sets. In AutoCAD they are now automatically installed during the setup process.

If the font files need to be reinstalled or if they have been deleted, copy them
from the \ACAD\Fonts directory on the AutoCAD 2000 CD to the \Fonts directory on your computer,"

at this site:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2871563&linkID=2475323

Hope this helps; for most support, company websie is best.

Message was edited by: ArCADian Message was edited by: ArCADian
Message 3 of 4
zainroomi

Thanks for the reply.

My problem is that I could not find the zads.shx, zadsc.shx,tools.shx,xtltshp.shx files anywhere in the world. They are not available to maually install it in the font lacation of installation. I can see bigfont.shx and chineset.shx got installed automatically by AutoCAD 2002 but not the above mentioned files I am looking for.

Any help would be much appreciated if you can help find zads.shx, zadsc.shx,tools.shx,xtltshp.shx files

Thanks

I would app
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:59:45 +0000, zainroomi <> wrote:

>Thanks for the reply.
>
>My problem is that I could not find the zads.shx, zadsc.shx,tools.shx,xtltshp.shx files anywhere in the world. They are not available to maually install it in the font lacation of installation. I can see bigfont.shx and chineset.shx got installed automatically by AutoCAD 2002 but not the above mentioned files I am looking for.
>
>Any help would be much appreciated if you can help find zads.shx, zadsc.shx,tools.shx,xtltshp.shx files

I just ran a Google search on zads.shx and there were 36 hits for it.
Unfortunately I don't read Chinese so I cannot tell you any more about
it. Some of the other font files were also mentioned in the search
list.

--

Regards,

Ian A. White, CPEng.

| /| / WAI Engineering
| /_| / Sydney 2000
|/ |/ Australia

www.wai.com.au

mailto:ianwhite@wai.com.au

callto://waiwhite on Skype

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report